It protects your lips from drying out and keeps them soft.
You only need:
1 teaspoon beeswax
1 ½ teaspoon extravirgin OliveOil
lip balm container
1. Place a heat-resistant bowl in a pot with hot water. Put on heat at a low setting, so you start to see steam.
2. Add beeswax and OliveOil and mix with a popsicle stick or bamboo skewer until they are both melted.
3. Pour mixture carefully into a lip balm container.
4. It should cool very quickly, but it is safer to wait five minutes before using it.
Use it whenever your lips feel dry 🙂
Please find the original source here.
The very young, green Tonda Iblea olives for our Agrestis Novello are traditionally hand picked and brought to the mill every day to preserve the high quality. In a two-phase system, they are cold pressed to ensure an excellent extra virgin OliveOil, low in acid and high in polyphenols (antioxidants). After this, the green gold is bottled, sealed and ready for you!
It helps coating your throat and reduces your urge to cough. To make your own homemade cough syrup:
1. Mix 1/4 cup lemon juice with 1/4 cup of honey.
2. Gently warm 1/2 a cup of OliveOil, in the microwave, for no more than 5 seconds.
3. Make sure that the OliveOil is not too hot before mixing with the lemon and honey mixture.
4. Take one tablespoon of this mixture every two or three hours.
Here you can find more information.