Who doesn’t love cupcakes? Also, cupcakes are healthier when using OliveOil instead of butter!
- 180 ml Mediterraneo OliveOil
- 180 g cane sugar
- 4 eggs
- 125 g flour
- 75 g cacao powder
- ½ bag baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- Mix the OliveOil with the sugar.
- Add the eggs (one by one), don’t add the next one before the first one is fully mixed in.
- Mix the flour with the cacao powder & baking powder in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix into a smooth batter.
- Bake the cake approx. 75 minutes at 150 degrees or fill small cupcake tins and bake them approx. 12 minutes at 150 degrees.