This lovely recipe allows much variation. You can add for example fruit, nuts, seeds or chocolate. This time, we preferred raspberries with white chocolate chunks.
- 100 ml mild extra virgin OliveOil
- 125 g sugar
- 1 egg
- 100 g buckwheat flour
- 75 g almond flour
- 25 g buckwheat flakes
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 200 g white chocolate chunks
- 150 g frozen raspberries
- Preheat the oven at 160 degrees.
- Mix OliveOil with sugar.
- Add the egg and mix it.
- Add the flour, the chocolate chunks and the frozen raspberry and mix it into a smooth batter.
- Use a spoon to make little balls on greaseproof paper and flatten them.
- Bake the cookies 25-30 minutes (golden brown).
If you store them in a pot or cookie tin, they remain fresh several days!